Current Operating Status
Last updated on Monday, April 22,
2013 7:19 AM EDT
All Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital facilities are operating on their normal schedules.
Community Based Outpatient Clinics
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-VETMED1 (838-6331) OR 1-781-687-2000 (Stay on line for Operator)
- Change Your Appointment: 781-687-3275 (Use key pad for last 4 #SSN)
- Media Inquiries: 781-687-4988
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-VETMED1 (838-6331), then press 2
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-800-VETMED1 (838-6331)
In the event that the Bedford VAMC or any of our associated Community VA Clinics is threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.