Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
Lynn Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Lynn CBOC is designed to establish a community access point for veterans in the Lynn, MA area to meet the VAMC Bedford goals of:
- Eliminate long distance travel to access care.
- Reduce the need for the elderly and disabled veterans to travel in congested urban areas and inclement weather.
- Reduce operating costs by shifting resources from inpatient to outpatient.
- Utilize the CBOC for pre-admission screening and discharge planning.
- Reduce access time by establishing a Primary Care access point.
- Expand the continuum of clinical services so that patient care can be provided in the most cost-effective setting that is clinically appropriate.
- Reduce beneficiary travel dollars.
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Services by scheduled appointment (Thursdays and some Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Lab Blood Drawing
From points West - take route 128 North and take the Walnut Street exit. Follow Walnut Street and VA clinic signs. Walnut Street will cross over Route 1. The clinic is on the corner of Walnut and Franklin Streets.
From the North Shore area - take Route 128 South to Route 1 South and take the Walnut Street exit - follow as above.
From communities surrounding Lynn - take Route 129 East, follow VA signs to Boston Street. Take a left, go past Pine Grove Cemetery. The VA clinic is on the Corner of Boston and Franklin Streets. From Route 107 North or South (Western Ave.), to the Super Stop & Shop, Boston Street is parallel to Western Ave. and the Clinic is across the street.
225 Boston Road, Suite 107
Lynn, MA 01904
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation