VA Bedford Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, July 1, 2021 9:34 AM EDT
STATUS All VA Bedford Healthcare System locations - Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Lynn, Haverhill, and Gloucester community based outpatient clinics - are fully open with COVID safety precautions in place.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 800-VETMED1 (800-838-6331)
- Change Your Appointment: 800-VETMED1 (800-838-6331), option 2
- Media Inquiries: 781-687-2000, ext 4988 or cell: 781-885-5253
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 800-VETMED1 (800-838-6331), option 1
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 800-VETMED1 (800-838-6331)
- Main Hospital: 781-687-2000
In the event that VA Bedford is threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.