VA Bedford Healthcare System
Flu Vaccination Program
Flu Prevention Begins with You!
Get your flu shot every year to protect yourself and help keep the flu from spreading to others.
Choose from a VA Bedford Healthcare System or participating community location to get your no-cost flu shot:
- Your VA Bedford provider will offer you a flu shot at your next appointment at Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital in Bedford, or at one of the VA Bedford HCS clinics in Lynn, Haverhill, or Gloucester
- Request an appointment for your flu shot. Call 800-VETMED1 (800) 838-6331, option 2
- Take advantage of our drive through Flu Clinic, Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in front of building 1 at the ENRM Veterans Hospital. Call 800-VETMED1 (800) 838-6331, option 2, to reserve your spot
- Visit any community care location and present your Veterans identification card and a photo ID. No VA referral is required. Visit www.va.gov/communitycare/flushot.asp to find a current in-network location near you
- Download or screenshot this flyer and show it to the provider: Flu Shot Provider Billing Info
- Retail pharmacies: You must be enrolled in VA’s health care system
- Urgent care locations: You must be enrolled in VA’s health care system AND have received care from VA or a community provider in the last 24 months
Already got your flu shot?
Did you get your flu shot outside VA? Great! Just let us know the date and location so we can record it in your medical record. You can report it to us by:
- Upgrading to a Premium My HealtheVet Account and sending a Secure Message to your primary care team. Call 781-687-2000, ext. 4660, for assistance with upgrading your MHV account.
- Calling VA Bedford’s Patient Care Line at 800-VETMED1 (800-838-6331), option 2, to leave a message for your provider